Ik heb eventjes een persoonlijk top 10 gemaakt van alle bizarre uitspraken die George W. Bush op zijn geweten heeft. Intelligentie is in ieder geval niet een van zijn sterke punten.
10. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease.
9. God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear.
8. That’s why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental—supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel.
7. Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN’s aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.
6. I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I’d rather go to war.
5. They’re not happy they’re occupied. I wouldn’t be happy if I were occupied either.
4. I understand small business growth. I was one.
3. You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
2. Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.
1. I drink, I smoke, I sniff.. So what? You fucking son of a bitch… We are watching what you’re saying… I’m gonna be president… We’ll get ya!