Een leuk kaartje met allemaal vooroordelen over mensen uit andere landen. De meeste grote (buur)landen staan erop, maar ons eigen kleine België ontbreekt schandalig genoeg. Laten we daar eens gauw iets aan doen!
- chocolates, waffles, French fries (which they invented, contrary to the name), and beer
- oil painting
- their strength, large size, and calm manner
- their mussels
- their multi-lingual capacities
- their anti-Semitism
- their skill at compromise and negotiations
- their intelligence and amazing working ability
- building their own houses
- their compromise, negotiation and common sense
- their hospitality
- their sweet, gentle dispositions and willing attitudes
- their gourmet taste
- their frugality
- their more lovely/less harsh usage of the language
- their warm personalities, are always in for a joke or good conversation and like to…. PARTY!
- their great quality, even though it is often considered to be a shortcoming: modesty
- being fast drivers / being very aggressive on the road
- their amazing ability to relativate
- their comics
Of dit allemaal klopt laat ik in het midden. Het blijven immers vooroordelen. Er zitten natuurlijk hier en daar vaste waarden tussen, zoals het eten.
Via Google Blogoscoped.