- A satirical new video from al Qaeda’s second-in-command, Ayman al-Zawahiri, about the true meaning of Christmas.
- How to make your Mac less of a giant distraction machine and more of a lean, mean, focused GTD machine. Watch the video of Backdrop, MenuShade and PathFinder that subdue the Mac’s eye candy and clutter so you can concentrate on the task at hand.
- A cool list of The 50 Greatest Cartoons as voted on by the animation industry in 1994, with a link to an online video for each one. Enjoy!
- Kids will love this! You need 8 refrigerator boxes to build this design (don’t panic). This plan is easily adapted for fewer boxes or a smaller space.
- The world of animated avatars, buddy icons, Talking Heads and user generated Talking Heads Videos.
- Author JK Rowling has revealed the title of the seventh and final Harry Potter book. It will be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The announcement was made on the writer’s official website.
- Well that explains why every time the President of France Jacques Chirac is always smirking when you see him around or talking to President Bush.
- The crisp, simple imagery of the Photoshop CS3 Beta icon and splash screen has drawn both rants and raves on the Labs forum.
- The uncensored version of the Digital Short that aired on SNL over the weekend featuring Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake. Something special for your girlfriend this Christmas. XD
links for 2006-12-22
♥ Bedankt voor het lezen!